Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

(Yet) Another Try

Okay, so blogging regularly over the summer didn't pan out the way I thought it would. I didn't manage to keep to the blogging challenge at all.

It seemed like suddenly my six year-old was home for the summer, and baby got a whole lot more mobile and active all at once. After a couple of failed weeks, I decided that I would prioritize family and spend quality time with the kids instead this summer, but I know that is an excuse. I know I spent 15 minutes lurking on Twitter most days. I just need to commit to posting regularly, and spending 30 minutes a week to write a blog post! Surely I can find 30 minutes a week!

So here is the new plan. I really, REALLY want to participate in the Change 2011 MOOC this year. I will be trying to set aside at least 15 minutes for reading each evening after the kids are in bed, and a blog post each week.

To help me get organized, I have created a Posterous space to collect my thinking. I am trying to keep this learning experience as transparent as possible. I will still post my weekly post here, sort of a summing up of my week's thinking. If you are interested in reading the bits and bites as I collect thoughts toward that post, you can visit meacherteacher's musings to see the process.

I hope it will be an interesting ride (and that I won't fall off the wagon yet again!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Meacher's Meanderings